- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Goutam Shome sees patients in Lubbock, TX. His medical specialties are adult allergy & immunology and adult rheumatology. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Shome is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He studied medicine at Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia's medical specialty is allergy & immunology. Dr. Talusan-Garcia honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. She has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Robert Mamlok is an allergist/immunologist in Lubbock, TX. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Mamlok has received the following distinction: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. James Tarbox, who practices in Lubbock, TX, is a medical specialist in adult allergy & immunology. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.