- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Goutam Shome works as an adult allergist and immunologist and rheumatologist. He is a graduate of Dhaka Medical College. Patient ratings for Dr. Shome average 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Shome honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia practices allergy & immunology in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Talusan-Garcia accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. She has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Robert Mamlok is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Lubbock, TX. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. Dr. Mamlok has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. James Tarbox, who practices in Lubbock, TX, is a medical specialist in adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Tarbox takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.