We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Goutam Shome practices adult allergy & immunology and adult rheumatology in Lubbock, TX. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Shome graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia, who practices in Lubbock, TX, is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Talusan-Garcia has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. Robert Mamlok's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Mamlok takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors.
Dr. James Tarbox works as an adult allergist and immunologist. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.