- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Solution 102, a Multi-State Plan near Lockhart, TX.
Dr. Ghizlane Benchekroune specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Benchekroune is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family. She trained at a hospital affiliated with Albert Einstein College of Medicine for her residency. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Dr. Rebecca Kim's specialty is general pediatrics. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more. She is professionally affiliated with Seton Healthcare Family.
Dr. Terri Russell's specialty is general pediatrics. Her professional affiliations include Seton Medical Center Austin, Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas, and the University Medical Center Brackenridge. Before performing her residency at the University Medical Center Brackenridge, Dr. Russell attended the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.