- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 10 dentists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 500 near Lavon, TX.
Dr. Bryan Hsu specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Rockwall, TX. Areas of expertise for Dr. Hsu include invisalign. Dr. Hsu completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Clinical interests: Invisalign
Dr. Vinay Kumar works as a general dentist in Wylie, TX. He is rated highly by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kumar honors.
Dr. Anya Preece's specialty is pediatric dentistry. For her professional training, Dr. Preece completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. She honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ryan Sharp specializes in general dentistry and practices in Lavon, TX. Dr. Sharp is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.