Home > Search Results
We found 15 general surgeons near Kingwood, TX.
Filter By:Showing 1-15 of 15
Specializes in General Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgical Oncology (Cancer Surgery)
Average rating 4.29 stars out of 5 (38 ratings)
Address: 18955 N Memorial Boulevard, Humble, TX 77338
"This guy is horrible. I was referred for an infection sebaceous cyst. Any medical web page will tell you this is a local anesthetic and done in the office. He wanted to admit me in the hospital with is not in our plan and wanted to give me anesthesia. He also wanted to have a nurse come to my home and change the dressing once a day. I would not go to this guy to have a finger nail cut."October 3, 2016
What is General Surgery?A general surgeon is a specialist who performs many different kinds of operations, with a focus on those located in the chest and abdomen. General surgeons have specific knowledge about anatomy, surgical techniques, and wound care that allows them to excel at a wide variety of procedures. While a general surgeon can perform many different kinds of operations, there are a few types that are most common in general surgery. They include:
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn's disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
Selecting a checkbox option will refresh the page.