- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis
We found 8 occupational therapists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold HMO near Keller, TX.
Ms. Nichole Towers specializes in occupational therapy and practices in Keller, TX. Ms. Towers is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more.
Ms. Elizabeth Campbell's area of specialization is occupational therapy. Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice are among the insurance carriers that Ms. Campbell honors.
Ms. Keri Teague works as an occupational therapist in Fort Worth, TX. She is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.