- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced HSA 3000 near Keller, TX.
Dr. Swapnil Vaidya specializes in adult allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Advanced Allergy & Asthma Associates and Texas Health Alliance. Dr. Vaidya accepts Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. He welcomes new patients. Dr. Vaidya studied medicine at Nagpur University. Dr. Vaidya (or staff) is conversant in Marathi, Spanish, and Hindi.
Dr. Stephen Apaliski is a specialist in allergy & immunology. Dr. Apaliski's average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. His medical residency was performed at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He has received the distinction of Texas Super Doctors. Dr. Apaliski is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Andrew Beaty is an allergy & immunology specialist in Fort Worth, TX, Arlington, TX, and Keller, TX. Dr. Beaty is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital. He honors several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.
Dr. Neil Singhania is a pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology specialist. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver for his residency. He is an in-network provider for Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. In addition to English, Dr. Singhania (or staff) speaks Spanish and Vietnamese. He is professionally affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.