- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 2 allergist/immunologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 4500 near Keller, TX.
Dr. Swapnil Vaidya works as an adult allergist and immunologist. After attending Government Medical College, Nagpur for medical school, he completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. In addition to English, Dr. Vaidya (or staff) speaks Marathi, Spanish, and Hindi. Dr. Vaidya is affiliated with Texas Health Alliance and Advanced Allergy and Asthma. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Neil Singhania specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Colorado Denver for residency. Dr. Singhania takes several insurance carriers, including Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. Dr. Singhania (or staff) is conversant in Spanish and Vietnamese. He is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital.