We found 5 providers matching ear surgery and who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Katy, TX.
- New Patients▼
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Patient Demographic
- Time Commitments
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
Dr. Joel Anthis' specialty is otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat). He is a graduate of Baylor College of Medicine. Dr. Anthis trained at a hospital affiliated with Eastern Virginia Medical School for residency. His areas of expertise include the following: sinusitis (sinus infection), thyroid problems, and hay fever (allergic rhinitis). He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Anthis is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital (TCH), CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital, and Houston Methodist. He is accepting new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Ear Surgery
All Interests: Oral Cancer, Sleep Apnea, Ear Surgery, Neck Surgery, Sinusitis, Salivary Gland Surgery, Head and Nec ... (Read more)
Dr. Tarek Fakhouri's specialty is surgical dermatology. Before performing his residency at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor and a hospital affiliated with Wayne State University, Dr. Fakhouri attended Wayne State University School of Medicine. Areas of expertise for Dr. Fakhouri include xeomin injection, rosacea, and dermabrasion. The average patient rating for Dr. Fakhouri is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, HealthSmart, and Aetna Medicare are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fakhouri accepts. He has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Rising Stars. Dr. Fakhouri is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital.
Relevant Interests: , Ear Lobe Surgery
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Injectable Fillers, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Rosacea, Restylane, Radiesse, Mohs Surge ... (Read more)
Dr. Bruce Rodgers' specialty is plastic surgery. Dr. Rodgers's clinical interests include moles, voluma, and mini tummy tuck. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Rodgers's education and training includes medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and residency at Akron General Medical Center and Summa Health System. He is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist. His practice is open to new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Ear Surgery
All Interests: Breast Augmentation, Double Eyelid Surgery, Chin Implants, Nipple Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Breast ... (Read more)
Dr. David Wainwright's medical specialty is plastic surgery and hand surgery. Dr. Wainwright's clinical interests include eyelid surgery, facelift, and thigh lift (thighplasty). Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Amerigroup Star, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wainwright honors. He graduated from the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at The Hospital for Sick Children. His hospital/clinic affiliations include UT Physicians at Bellaire, CHI St. Luke's Health, and Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital.
Relevant Interests: , Ear Surgery, Ear Reconstruction
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Breast Augmentation, Down Syndrome, Endoscopic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Breast Lift, ... (Read more)
Dr. Mennen Gallas' medical specialty is plastic surgery. Clinical interests for Dr. Gallas include dermabrasion, vaginoplasty, and vaginal rejuvenation. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gallas accepts. He has received professional recognition including the following: RealSelf Top Doctor and Texas Super Doctors.
Relevant Interests: , Ear Surgery, Ear Lobe Surgery
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Vaginoplasty, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Breast Augmentation, Endoscopic Surgery, Butt Augm ... (Read more)
facial plastic surgeons who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 (1)?
- Cosmetic surgery, intended to enhance the appearance. These procedures are usually considered elective, although they can be psychologically very important to patients. Cosmetic procedures seek to increase physical beauty, and can include facelifts, liposuction, and nose jobs.
- Reconstructive surgery, to correct the appearance. Often these procedures are considered medically necessary and treat patients who are experiencing negative effects due to an aspect of their appearance. Procedures that can be considered reconstructive may include the removal of birthmarks and scars, repairs after serious accidents, and the correction of problems such as cleft palate.
- Medical treatments that do not involve surgery. This category of procedures includes Botox, wrinkle treatments, injectable fillers, or medical skin products.
Otolaryngologists are also called 'ENTs' because their area of specialty is the ears, nose, and throat. Otolaryngologists treat most of the diseases and disorders that affect the head or neck. They can provide routine medical care, such as giving hearing tests or treating chronic conditions such as allergies. Otolaryngologists also perform a number of surgeries on the head and neck. Some of the illnesses and issues that otolaryngologists treat include:
- Ear problems - hearing loss, infections, tinnitus or ringing on the ears, balance disorders, trauma or fracture of the temporal bone, prominent or large ears (using 'ear pinning' plastic surgery)
- Nose issues - sinus infections, allergies, nasal polyps, smell disorders
- Throat issues - voice and swallowing problems, infections or trauma to the larynx or esophagus, sleep disorders (such as sleep apnea)
- Head and neck problems - infections, trauma, tumors, conditions requiring plastic surgery
Because they perform so many delicate surgeries of the face, otolaryngologists are often sought out as plastic surgeons when facial surgery is required. Their specialized knowledge of the anatomy of the head and face can make a real difference in the outcome of a surgery, from a brow lift to a total facial reconstruction after trauma.