We found 2 providers with an interest in gallbladder problems and who accept Bronze Compass Balanced HSA 5500 near Irving, TX.
Dr. Juan Martinez works as a gastroenterologist in Irving, TX and Dallas, TX. His areas of expertise include the following: percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG), hepatitis C, and celiac disease. Dr. Martinez is professionally affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital, Baylor Scott & White Health, and Texas Digestive Disease Consultants (TDDC). He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Parkland Community Health Plan. Dr. Martinez graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine. He speaks Spanish.
Relevant Interests: , Gallstones
All Interests: Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy, Gastrostomy, Liver Tumor, Gastroparesis, Rectal Problems, Cirrh ... (Read more)
Dr. Rikin Patel's specialty is adult gastroenterology. Dr. Patel is a graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. Clinical interests for Dr. Patel include hepatitis C, celiac disease, and liver tumor. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Parkland Community Health Plan. Dr. Patel is professionally affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital, Baylor Scott & White Health, and Medical City Las Colinas.
Relevant Interests: , Gallbladder Problems, Gallstones
All Interests: Liver Tumor, Gastroparesis, Rectal Problems, Cirrhosis, Colitis, Bowel Resection, Gallstones, Gastri ... (Read more)
gastroenterologists who accept Bronze Compass Balanced HSA 5500 (13)?
- ulcerative colitis (a condition where inflammation and sores affect the lower intestine)
- gallbladder disease (where bile stored in the gallbladder thickens and causes inflammation or gallstones)
- gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD (stomach acid flows back into the throat and causes a burning sensation and tissue damage)
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department