We found 1 provider with an interest in hepatitis C and who accepts MultiPlan near Houston, TX.
Dr. Mouhamad Al-Sabbagh specializes in adult gastroenterology. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. His areas of expertise consist of hepatitis C, inflammatory bowel disease, and biliary disorders (gallbladder and bile ducts). Dr. Al-Sabbagh is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center. Dr. Al-Sabbagh honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Amerigroup Star, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended the University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at UPMC McKeesport Hospital.
Relevant Interests: , Hepatitis C
All Interests: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Liver Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Hepatitis, Hepatitis C, Nutriti ... (Read more)
adult hepatologists who accept MultiPlan (16), hepatologists who accept MultiPlan (66)?
- An overdose on drugs that are damaging to the liver
- Blood tests suggesting liver damage
- Hepatitis, or inflammation of the liver, which can be caused by a virus, toxin, or autoimmune disease
- Cirrhosis, a type of scar tissue in the liver that is often caused by alcoholism
- Hemochromatosis, a condition where your body absorbs too much iron, which damages the liver
- Follow-up care after a liver transplant