We found 3 providers with an interest in cutaneous lymphoma and who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Garland, TX.
Dr. Jairo Olivares' specialties are adult hematology, adult oncology, and medical oncology. He practices in Garland, TX. He speaks Spanish. Clinical interests for Dr. Olivares include bone marrow exam (aspiration and biopsy), pituitary tumor surgery, and vulvar cancer. Dr. Olivares is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Allen, and Texas Oncology. Before completing his residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Dr. Olivares attended medical school at the University of Cartagena Faculty of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Manish Gupta's medical specialty is adult oncology, medical oncology, and hematology (blood disorders). These areas are among Dr. Gupta's clinical interests: bone marrow exam (aspiration and biopsy), vulvar cancer, and intravesical chemotherapy. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Allen, and Texas Oncology. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. He studied medicine at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Gupta completed a residency program at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Dr. Gupta (or staff) is conversant in Hindi.
Dr. Sashidhar Reddy works as a hematologist, adult oncologist, and medical oncologist. Areas of expertise for Dr. Reddy include bone marrow exam (aspiration and biopsy), vulvar cancer, and intravesical chemotherapy. Dr. Reddy's professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Allen, and Texas Oncology. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch School of Medicine.
dermatologists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 (7)?
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.