- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 1 sports medicine providers who accepts Humana ChoiceCare EPO near Frisco, TX.
Dr. Richard Rhodes specializes in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine and practices in Frisco, TX, Dallas, TX, and Plano, TX. Dr. Rhodes honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He trained at Fort Wayne Medical Education Program for his residency. Dr. Rhodes is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Center for Diagnostics & Surgery. He is accepting new patients.