We found 3 providers with an interest in pituitary disorders and who accept United Healthcare Bronze near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Anjanette Tan is a Fort Worth, TX physician who specializes in adult endocrinology. Dr. Tan (or staff) speaks the following languages: Mandarin and Filipino. Areas of expertise for Dr. Tan include diabetes, disorders of calcium metabolism, and thyroid problems. She is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health. She graduated from the University of the Philippines College of Medicine. Dr. Tan's average rating from her patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. She takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Relevant Interests: , Pituitary Disorders
All Interests: Disorders of Calcium Metabolism, Thyroid Problems, Adrenal Disorders, Parathyroid Disease, Diabetes, ... (Read more)
Dr. Jesse Smith works as a facial plastic surgeon and otolaryngologist in Fort Worth, TX and Colleyville, TX. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among his clinical interests: dermabrasion, enlarged turbinates, and dizziness. Dr. Smith is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Dr. Smith has received distinctions including Top 10 MD; Fort Worth Top Doc; and American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He speaks Spanish. His professional affiliations include Medical City Fort Worth, Baylor Scott & White Health, and Texas Health Fort Worth. Dr. Smith has an open panel.
Relevant Interests: , Pituitary Tumor
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Enlarged Turbinates, Dizziness, Eyelid Retraction Repair, Thyroid Fine Needle Aspirati ... (Read more)
Dr. Yadranko Ducic specializes in facial plastic surgery, otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat), and head & neck plastic surgery. Dr. Ducic (or staff) is conversant in Serbo-Croatian and French. Clinical interests for Dr. Ducic include thyroid cancer, deviated septum, and pharynx cancer. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Fort Worth, and Texas Health Care. He graduated from the University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Ducic's training includes residency programs at St. Paul-Ramsey Medical Center and The Ottawa Hospital. He is rated highly by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, TRICARE, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. Dr. Ducic's practice is open to new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Pituitary Tumor
All Interests: Deviated Septum, Endoscopic Surgery, Nasal Endoscopy, Nose Reconstruction, Thyroid Fine Needle Aspir ... (Read more)
endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze (25)?
- Diabetes (where insulin is not produced in the body or is not working well, and blood sugar levels rise, which damages tissues)
- Hypothyroidism (where thyroid hormones are not produced well, reducing cell metabolism and energy)
- Precocious Puberty (where reproductive hormones are produced too early in a child’s life)
- Gigantism (where growth hormones are overproduced, leading to unusual size)
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)