- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 4 pediatricians who accept Blue Advantage Security HMO 100 near Forney, TX.
Dr. Hyang Han specializes in general pediatrics. After completing medical school at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School, Dr. Han performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center. She takes Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Her professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Lake Pointe Medical Center.
Dr. Jyothi Reddy is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Reddy's patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Reddy honors.
Dr. Emily Thomason is a general pediatrician in Forney, TX. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Anita Patel's specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Patel is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Blue Choice.