- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 4 allergist/immunologists who accept HealthSmart POS near Flower Mound, TX.
Dr. Mary Hudelson sees patients in Flower Mound, TX, Denton, TX, and Grapevine, TX. Her medical specialty is adult allergy & immunology. Patients rated her highly, giving her an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hudelson is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Before performing her residency at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, Dr. Hudelson attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Dr. Hudelson has received professional recognition including the following: Texas Super Doctors. She is professionally affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Denton, and Texas Health Flower Mound. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Marie Fitzgerald's specialty is adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Fitzgerald honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston and residency at Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Texas Health Denton. She has an open panel.
Dr. Sherry Barnett, who practices in Flower Mound, TX, Denton, TX, and Grapevine, TX, is a medical specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology. Dr. Barnett is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Health, Texas Health Denton, and Medical City Lewisville. After attending Tulane University School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and United Healthcare Plans, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Barnett welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Eczema, Immunodeficiency, Immunotherapy, Food Allergy, Rashes, Sinusitis, Allergy ... (Read more)
Dr. Erin Clarke is a specialist in allergy & immunology. Dr. Clarke is affiliated with Texas Health Resources. She studied medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. Her residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Dr. Clarke is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers. She has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars.