- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)
We found 3 rehabilitation physicians who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Brian August is a physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and pain medicine specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. August attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Callenda Hacker's specialty is pediatric rehabilitation medicine. She graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Dr. Hacker is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Catastrophic, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and more.