- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Gold Choice HSA 2000 - 2 with IVF near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Thomas Pester practices general surgery and vascular surgery in El Paso, TX. Dr. Pester honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine, he performed his residency at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Dr. Bratislav Velimirovic's areas of specialization are general practice, general surgery, and neurosurgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Velimirovic is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Benjamin Clapp's areas of specialization are general surgery and bariatrics (obesity treatment). Dr. Clapp's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Clapp honors. After attending Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Maricopa Medical Center.