- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 2 general surgeons who accept Gold Choice HSA 2000 - 2 with IVF near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Thomas Pester's areas of specialization are general surgery and vascular surgery; he sees patients in El Paso, TX. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Pester completed a residency program at the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Dr. Benjamin Clapp practices general surgery and bariatrics (obesity treatment). Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Clapp accepts. He attended Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Maricopa Medical Center for residency.