We found 1 provider matching stress testing and who accepts United Healthcare HMO near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Rajeev Joshi, who practices in McKinney, TX and Dallas, TX, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Joshi is a graduate of J.J.M. Medical College. These areas are among his clinical interests: cardiac electrophysiological study and atrial fibrillation. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Parkland Community Health Plan, and more. In addition to English, Dr. Joshi (or staff) speaks Hindi. His professional affiliations include Baylor Scott & White Health and Medical City McKinney (MCM).
Clinical Interests: Atrial Fibrillation, Electrophysiological Study, Cardiac Electrophysiological Study
2013 Procedure Details
- Volume: 22
- Charge (avg.): $246
- Negotiated Rate (avg.): $237
adult cardiologists who accept United Healthcare HMO (140), interventional cardiologists who accept United Healthcare HMO (31)?
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow