- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)
We found 3 pediatric endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze EPO near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Moinuddin Mokhashi is a medical specialist in pediatric endocrinology. Before completing his residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans, Dr. Mokhashi attended medical school at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. Dr. Mokhashi honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mauricio Flores sees patients in Corpus Christi, TX. His medical specialty is pediatric endocrinology. Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Flores takes.
Dr. Ana Paez is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Paez attended medical school at Ponce School of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Paez accepts.