We found 3 pediatric endocrinologists who accept United Healthcare Bronze EPO near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Moinuddin Mokhashi's area of specialization is pediatric endocrinology. Dr. Mokhashi graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. He completed his residency training at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Mauricio Flores' specialty is pediatric endocrinology. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ana Paez is a Corpus Christi, TX physician who specializes in pediatric endocrinology. She is a graduate of Ponce School of Medicine. Dr. Paez is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)