- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Gold Compass Balanced 0 near Cleburne, TX.
Dr. Julie Colwick specializes in pediatric dentistry. She takes United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. Her residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. Dr. Colwick's hospital/clinic affiliations include Texas Health Cleburne and Cook Children's.
Dr. William Tyson's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ross Hamilton works as a dentist. Dr. Hamilton is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.