- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 3 pediatricians who accept Blue Advantage Security HMO 100 near Beeville, TX.
Dr. Christian Okpalo is a Beeville, TX physician who specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Patient reviews placed Dr. Okpalo at an average of 2.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Ifeanyi Mbadugha works as a general pediatrician. Dr. Mbadugha is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Francisco Miranda practices general pediatrics. On average, patients gave him a rating of 1.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Miranda honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.