- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 2 gynecologists who accept Blue Choice near Beaumont, TX.
Dr. Rick Evans is a general gynecologist. Patient ratings for Dr. Evans average 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Evans accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing his residency at Mountain Area Health Education Center (MAHEC), Dr. Evans attended medical school at East Carolina University, The Brody School of Medicine. He is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Vida Esfandiari, who practices in Beaumont, TX, is a medical specialist in obstetrics and gynecology. She is affiliated with Texas Children's Hospital. Dr. Esfandiari studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. She completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. She honors Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers.