We found 5 providers with an interest in injectable fillers and who accept United Healthcare HSA near Baytown, TX.
- New Patients▼
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Additional Information
- Foreign Language
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
Dr. Bufford Moore is a physician who specializes in plastic surgery and hand surgery. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. These areas are among his clinical interests: thigh lift (thighplasty), general reconstruction, and tummy tuck (abdominoplasty). Dr. Moore is affiliated with Houston Methodist and Park Plaza Hospital. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Moore's office for an appointment. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine and the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Moore's training includes residency programs at Ochsner Medical Center, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, and a hospital affiliated with the University of North Carolina (UNC). He speaks Spanish.
Relevant Interests: , Juvederm, Injectable Fillers
All Interests: Breast Augmentation, Injectable Fillers, Cosmetic Surgery, Breast Implant Removal, Breast Lift, Burn ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Streitmann sees patients in Houston, TX, The Woodlands, TX, and Baytown, TX. His medical specialties are plastic surgery and otolaryngology (ear, nose, and throat). Dr. Streitmann's clinical interests include eyelid surgery, facelift, and thigh lift (thighplasty). He is affiliated with Park Plaza Hospital and CHI St. Luke's Health. Before performing his residency at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center and a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), Dr. Streitmann attended the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more.
Relevant Interests: , Restylane
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Breast Augmentation, Endoscopic Surgery, Nipple Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Breast Impl ... (Read more)
Dr. Steven Albright specializes in plastic surgery and practices in Houston, TX, The Woodlands, TX, and Baytown, TX. Clinical interests for Dr. Albright include facelift, thigh lift (thighplasty), and general reconstruction. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Albright takes Aetna EPO, United Healthcare Choice, and United Healthcare HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Albright attended medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He trained at a hospital affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine for his residency. He has received the following distinction: Texas Rising Stars. Dr. Albright is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist and Houston Northwest Medical Center. He welcomes new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Injectable Fillers
All Interests: Dermabrasion, Breast Augmentation, Blepharoptosis Repair, Injectable Fillers, Cosmetic Surgery, Brea ... (Read more)
Dr. Edward Pina is a general surgery specialist. He is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Pina's areas of expertise include the following: cancer surgery, eyelid surgery, and thyroid problems. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, United Healthcare Choice, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He is professionally affiliated with Houston Methodist. Dr. Pina is accepting new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Injectable Fillers
All Interests: Lung Biopsy, Breast Biopsy, Laparoscopic Colectomy, Injectable Fillers, Cosmetic Surgery, Gallstones ... (Read more)
Dr. Asad Abbas is an ophthalmology (eye disease) specialist in Baytown, TX and Bellaire, TX. He attended Aga Khan University Medical College and then went on to complete his residency at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center. These areas are among his clinical interests: refractive surgery (vision correction surgery), minor surgery, and eye trauma. Dr. Abbas is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. Dr. Abbas's hospital/clinic affiliations include Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital and Houston Methodist. His practice is open to new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Collagen Injections
All Interests: Eye Trauma, Eye Exam, Minor Surgery, Laser Treatment, Surgical Procedures, Diabetic Retinopathy, Ref ... (Read more)
plastic surgeons who accept United Healthcare HSA (5)?
- Cosmetic surgery, intended to enhance the appearance. These procedures are usually considered elective, although they can be psychologically very important to patients. Cosmetic procedures seek to increase physical beauty, and can include facelifts, liposuction, and nose jobs.
- Reconstructive surgery, to correct the appearance. Often these procedures are considered medically necessary and treat patients who are experiencing negative effects due to an aspect of their appearance. Procedures that can be considered reconstructive may include the removal of birthmarks and scars, repairs after serious accidents, and the correction of problems such as cleft palate.
- Medical treatments that do not involve surgery. This category of procedures includes Botox, wrinkle treatments, injectable fillers, or medical skin products.
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.