We found 1 provider with an interest in diabetes and who accepts Silver Compass Balanced 2000 near Austin, TX.
Dr. Rodolfo Alamia's medical specialty is family medicine. He studied medicine at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Alamia include diabetes. Patient reviews placed Dr. Alamia at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Alamia honors Aetna EPO, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Relevant Interests: , Diabetes
All Interests: Diabetes
endocrinologists who accept Silver Compass Balanced 2000 (31)?
- Diabetes (where insulin is not produced in the body or is not working well, and blood sugar levels rise, which damages tissues)
- Hypothyroidism (where thyroid hormones are not produced well, reducing cell metabolism and energy)
- Precocious Puberty (where reproductive hormones are produced too early in a child’s life)
- Gigantism (where growth hormones are overproduced, leading to unusual size)
- Growth disorders, which prevent children from growing or maturing as expected
- Thyroid disease
- Pituitary or adrenal disorders
- Sex hormone disorders, where the body produces either too little or too much of the hormones that affect puberty and sexual development
- Unexplained obesity
- Intersex, a group of conditions that make a person's sex unclear
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Problems with calcium metabolism
- Treatment for transgender children, who feel they do not match the gender associated with their external genitalia (many, but not all, pediatric endocrinology offices provide this service)
- frequent urination
- unexplained weight loss
- blurred vision