We found 3 dentists who accept TRICARE near Austin, TX.
Dr. Harry Casmedes practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Austin, TX. He takes Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, and more. Dr. Casmedes attended medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Casmedes trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He is professionally affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin, Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas, and the University Medical Center Brackenridge. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Ann Kristovich is a physician who specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Her areas of expertise include the following: dental implant surgery and wisdom teeth removal. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold. After attending the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and Baylor College of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Kristovich completed her residency training at Parkland Health & Hospital System. In addition to English, she speaks Spanish. Dr. Kristovich's hospital/clinic affiliations include Seton Medical Center Austin, Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas, and the University Medical Center Brackenridge. She is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Removal
Dr. Joseph Booth specializes in general dentistry. Clinical interests for Dr. Booth include oral surgery, panoramic X-ray, and digital X-ray. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Booth is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Panoramic X-ray, Digital X-ray, Porcelain Veneers, Oral Surgery
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces