- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept United Healthcare near Athens, TX.
Dr. Nicholas Medel's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. Dr. Medel is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center (ETMC) Regional Healthcare System.
Dr. Mark Roberts' specialty is general dentistry. He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Roberts honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Richard Herrscher specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Athens, TX. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.