- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 4 sports medicine providers who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Chad Kennedy's areas of specialization are foot & ankle surgery, orthopedics/orthopedic surgery, and sports medicine; he sees patients in Amarillo, TX and Denton, TX. Dr. Kennedy honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Medical City Denton.
Dr. Bradley Veazey's specialties are orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. His areas of expertise consist of knee problems, arthroscopic surgery, and replacement arthroplasty (joint replacement). He is a graduate of the University of Texas Medical School at Houston. Dr. Veazey is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Clinical interests: Knee Problems, Arthroscopic Surgery, Sports Health, Shoulder Problems, Replacement Arthroplasty
Dr. Johnnie Faircloth is an Amarillo, TX physician who specializes in pediatric sports medicine. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Faircloth accepts.
Dr. Brian Haseloff specializes in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation), pain medicine, and family medicine. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. He attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.