- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006 near Seymour, TN.
Dr. Allen Langford works as an orthodontist in Knoxville, TN and Seymour, TN. Dr. Langford's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bethany Thomas is a general dentist in Seymour, TN. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Thomas is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Charles Carney's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Carney is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gealon Thomas specializes in dentistry and practices in Seymour, TN. He is rated highly by his patients. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.