- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 3 gynecologists near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Karen Puckett is a specialist in general gynecology. Patient ratings for Dr. Puckett average 3.5 stars out of 5. She takes Medicare insurance. After attending the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine for medical school, Dr. Puckett completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee. She is affiliated with Saint Thomas Health.
Dr. Lisa Jambusaria practices urogynecology in Nashville, TN, Lebanon, TN, and Symrna, TN. Clinical interests for Dr. Jambusaria include interstitial cystitis. She takes Medicare insurance. She graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. Her professional affiliations include TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center, and Williamson Medical Center. Dr. Jambusaria welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Interstitial Cystitis
Dr. Elizabeth Laroche works as a general gynecologist. After attending the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and the University of New Mexico School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Laroche is in-network for Medicare insurance. She is professionally affiliated with Saint Thomas Health.