- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing
We found 5 pediatric gastroenterologists who accept Humana Catastrophic HMO near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Cary Cavender practices pediatric gastroenterology in Memphis, TN. Dr. Cavender studied medicine at East Carolina University, The Brody School of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Cavender is 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Mark Corkins' specialties are pediatric gastroenterology and general pediatrics. Dr. Corkins is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He studied medicine at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine.