- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 001 near Lenoir City, TN.
Dr. Katherine Malone practices pediatric dentistry in Knoxville, TN and Lenoir City, TN. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Malone accepts. She trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee for residency. She is professionally affiliated with Turkey Creek Medical Center.
Dr. Paul Gross works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Lenoir City, TN. His average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Gross is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Ronald Hendricks works as a general dentist in Lenoir City, TN. Dr. Hendricks has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hendricks honors.
Dr. Kevin Gross' area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.