- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Lawrenceburg, TN.
Dr. Kimberly Ruiz's specialty is general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Ruiz average 3.5 stars out of 5. She takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. John Beasley works as a general dentist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Beasley is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.