- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 5 sports medicine providers who accept Humana Bronze 6450/HMO Premier near Hixson, TN.
Dr. Stephen Cromer is a Chattanooga, TN physician who specializes in family medicine and sports medicine. Dr. Cromer takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He studied medicine at Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Todd Bell is an orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine specialist. He has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bell takes. Dr. Bell attended medical school at the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine.
Dr. Bill Smith's areas of specialization are family medicine and sports medicine; he sees patients in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Smith attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Kirk Wilcox is a family practice physician and sports medicine specialist in Hixson, TN. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Wilcox honors. Dr. Wilcox is a graduate of Loma Linda University School of Medicine.
Dr. Terri Brunvoll practices family medicine and sports medicine. On average, patients gave Dr. Brunvoll a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. She studied medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School.