We found 4 providers with an interest in eye problems and who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Franklin, TN.
Dr. James Felch is an ophthalmology (eye disease) specialist. Dr. Felch's clinical interests include glasses, contact lenses, and diabetic retinopathy. He is professionally affiliated with Tennessee Valley Healthcare System, Vanderbilt Eye Institute, and Williamson Medical Center. He is a graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Felch completed a residency program at Vanderbilt Eye Institute. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Felch takes. He is open to new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Diabetic Retinopathy, Cataracts
All Interests: Routine Eye Exam, Diabetic Retinopathy, Glasses, Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Cataracts, Contact Len ... (Read more)
Dr. Rolando Toyos is an ophthalmologist in Franklin, TN, Germantown, TN, and Memphis, TN. He studied medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. For his professional training, Dr. Toyos completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Northwestern University. Clinical interests for Dr. Toyos include strabismus and comprehensive ophthalmology. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Toyos is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He speaks Spanish. Dr. Toyos is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center. He is accepting new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Strabismus, Eye Problems
All Interests: Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Strabismus, Eye Problems
Dr. Melissa Toyos is a medical specialist in ophthalmology (eye disease). Her average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Her areas of expertise include the following: acne, non-surgical facelift, and voluma. Dr. Toyos is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. After attending Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport for medical school, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC). Dr. Toyos has received the following distinction: RealSelf Top Doctor. She is affiliated with TriStar Skyline Medical Center.
Relevant Interests: , Eye Injuries, Pterygium
All Interests: Injectable Fillers, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, YAG Laser Surgery, Diabetes, Mole Removal, Laser Eye S ... (Read more)
Dr. Daniel Weikert practices ophthalmology (eye disease). After completing medical school at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. In his practice, Dr. Weikert focuses on LASIK and cataracts. Patient ratings for Dr. Weikert average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Weikert is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Tennessee Valley Healthcare System, Vanderbilt Eye Institute, and Williamson Medical Center. He is open to new patients.
Relevant Interests: , Cataracts
All Interests: Cataracts, LASIK
pediatric ophthalmologists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver (3)?
- Amblyopia, or lazy eye
- Eye alignment problems, such as strabismus
- Refractive errors, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness
- Congenital cataracts, when a baby is born with a cloudy lens in the eye
- Eye injuries
- Vision problems caused by health issues that affect the whole body, such as juvenile diabetes or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Prescription lenses, including glasses and contacts
- Prescription medications to treat infections or inflammation
- Other medical treatments, such as eye patches, tear duct massage, or eye exercises
- Surgical procedures, such as those to repair blocked tear ducts or correct eye alignment
- Laser treatments for retinopathy
- see patients for routine eye care
- diagnose eye problems
- prescribe glasses, contact lenses, and medications
- provide refractive therapies to correct vision, such as LASIK
- perform surgery on the eye
- Refractive disorders, such as myopia and astigmatism, which require lenses to correct the vision
- Glaucoma, a condition where increased pressure within the eye leads to damage to the optic nerve, the nerve that carries light images from the eye to the brain
- Dry eye, where there are insufficient tears to lubricate the eye
- Common infections of the eye, such as conjunctivitis