- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept Humana Simplicity HMO near Collierville, TN.
Dr. Jara Jones' specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Jones's average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Ellis specializes in general pediatrics. Patient ratings for Dr. Ellis average 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Ellis studied medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Wayland Hayes is a general pediatrician. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Hayes is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. William Fesmire practices general pediatrics. Patients gave Dr. Fesmire an average rating of 3.5 stars out of 5. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fesmire honors.
Dr. Grant Newman is a pediatrician. On average, patients gave Dr. Newman a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.