We found 17 pediatricians who accept Humana Bronze near Alcoa, TN.
Dr. Jennifer Brinkmann is a physician who specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. Areas of expertise for Dr. Brinkmann include primary care. Dr. Brinkmann's hospital/clinic affiliations include the University Physicians' Association and the University of Tennessee Medical Center. She is a graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine. For her professional training, Dr. Brinkmann completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee. Dr. Brinkmann's patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Primary Care
Dr. Robert Booher practices general pediatrics. He attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Driscoll Children's Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Booher is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lori Baxter works as a pediatrician in Maryville, TN. The average patient rating for Dr. Baxter is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Tommy Collins practices general pediatrics in Alcoa, TN. Dr. Collins is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education