- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 19 pediatricians near Alcoa, TN.
Dr. Jennifer Brinkmann is an internist and general pediatrician. Patient ratings for Dr. Brinkmann average 4.0 stars out of 5. In her practice, she is particularly interested in primary care. Dr. Brinkmann takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee. Dr. Brinkmann is professionally affiliated with the University Physicians' Association and the University of Tennessee Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Primary Care
Dr. Robert Booher works as a pediatrician. He is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Driscoll Children's Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Tennessee, Dr. Booher attended the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine for medical school.
Dr. Lori Baxter practices general pediatrics. She has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Baxter is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Reiss' medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Reiss is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.