- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Medicare near Columbia, SC.
Dr. Thomas Novick's area of specialization is general surgery. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Humana ChoiceCare Network are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Novick accepts. Before completing his residency at Duke University Medical Center, Dr. Novick attended medical school at Duke University School of Medicine. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Carolinas HealthCare System, Dorn VAMC, and Duke University Hospital.
Dr. William Fry's areas of specialization are general surgery, vascular surgery, and critical care (intensive care medicine). He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Fry's education and training includes medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. He is affiliated with Dorn VAMC.