- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 53 dentists near Cidra, PR.
Dr. Godofredo Canino specializes in general dentistry and practices in Cayey, PR. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Canino accepts.
Dr. Sheila Marrero's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). She is especially interested in dentofacial orthopedics. Dr. Marrero welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Dentofacial Orthopedics
Dr. Patricia Gonzalez practices dentistry in Cidra, PR. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Eusebio Diaz's area of specialization is orthodontics (braces). Dr. Diaz is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Judith Ortiz Colon is a general dentist. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.