We found 6 dermatologists who accept Coventry HMO near Wilkes Barre, PA.
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Additional Information
- Foreign Language
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
Dr. Katherine Marks specializes in pediatric dermatology and practices in Danville, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA. Dr. Marks is an in-network provider for Coventry, Aetna, Coventry Bronze, and more. She attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center.
Dr. Christine Cabell specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Cabell accepts Coventry, Aetna, Coventry Bronze, and more. She attended Penn State College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. She speaks German.
Dr. Paul Long's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Long takes Coventry, Aetna, Coventry Bronze, and more. He obtained his medical school training at Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College and performed his residency at Geisinger Medical Center.
Dr. Matthew Palmer's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with Geisinger. He is a graduate of Northeast Ohio Medical University. Dr. Palmer trained at Geisinger Medical Center for his residency. Dr. Palmer takes Coventry, Aetna, Coventry Bronze, and more.
Dr. Fredric Brown is a Kingston, PA physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Brown takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Dr. Kevin Crouse's medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. Dr. Crouse is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.