- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 3 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare near Titusville, PA.
Dr. Eric Fackler is a general gynecology specialist. His education and training includes medical school at Penn State College of Medicine and residency at the University Health Systems, Pitt County Memorial Hospital. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Fackler is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. He is professionally affiliated with UPMC Hamot and UPMC Northwest.
Dr. John Myers practices general gynecology. Dr. Myers has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is affiliated with UPMC Northwest. He accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. He is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Linda Barnhart works as a general gynecologist in Franklin, PA, Titusville, PA, and Clarion, PA. She is professionally affiliated with UPMC Hamot and UPMC Northwest. Dr. Barnhart is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Dr. Barnhart is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers.