- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 3 gynecologists who accept United Healthcare near Titusville, PA.
Dr. Eric Fackler specializes in general gynecology. He is affiliated with UPMC Hamot and UPMC Northwest. After completing medical school at Penn State College of Medicine, Dr. Fackler performed his residency at the University Health Systems, Pitt County Memorial Hospital. He is rated highly by his patients. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Myers practices general gynecology in Clarion, PA, Franklin, PA, and Titusville, PA. He is professionally affiliated with UPMC Northwest. Dr. Myers studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Linda Barnhart's medical specialty is general gynecology. On average, patients gave her a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Barnhart takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate. She studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Barnhart's hospital/clinic affiliations include UPMC Hamot and UPMC Northwest.