We found 8 dermatologists who accept Coventry HSA near Reading, PA.
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Additional Information
- Foreign Language
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Gender
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
Dr. Jonathan Zieff's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Zieff is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. Before completing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Stony Brook University Medical Center, Dr. Zieff attended medical school at the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Zieff is affiliated with Reading Health System.
Dr. Orr Barak's area of specialization is dermatopathology. Patient ratings for Dr. Barak average 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. His education and training includes medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and residency at Boston Medical Center and a hospital affiliated with Tufts University. He is conversant in Hebrew. He is professionally affiliated with Chester County Hospital.
Dr. Rachel Anolik is a dermatologist in Wyomissing, PA. She is professionally affiliated with Reading Health System. She is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and a graduate of Boston Medical Center's residency program. Dr. Anolik is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Dr. Richard Cordova's specialties are family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. Dr. Cordova studied medicine at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He trained at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network, Pennsylvania for residency.
Dr. Jason Hendrix is a Reading, PA physician who specializes in family medicine and dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Hendrix's patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hendrix honors. He graduated from A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and then he performed his residency at Garden City Hospital.
Dr. Tara Lawlor specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Lawlor is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Daniel Shurman's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Shurman's average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shurman takes. He attended medical school at Temple University School of Medicine.
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.