- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 3 dentists who accept Aetna Gold near Quakertown, PA.
Dr. Michael Desalvo practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Desalvo completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO. Dr. Desalvo is professionally affiliated with Doylestown Health.
Dr. David Cunning's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Cunning's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Louisville. He is affiliated with Doylestown Health.
Dr. Mark Elstein specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Quakertown, PA. Patient ratings for Dr. Elstein average 3.0 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.