We found 5 dermatologists who accept Aetna HMO near Phoenixville, PA.
- New Patients▼
- Conditions / Treatments▼
- Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Medicare Patient Conditions
- Medicare Patient Age
- Additional Information
- Foreign Language
- Patient Demographic
- Online Communication
- Practice Affiliation
- Medical School
- Years Since Graduation
Dr. Stacey Turner is a specialist in dermatopathology. Dr. Turner's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among her clinical interests: microdermabrasion, chemical peels, and juvederm. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Turner takes. She attended Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Her professional affiliations include Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Turner welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Sclerotherapy, Juvederm, Chemical Peels, Tattoo Removal, Restylane, Radiesse, Microdermabrasion, Mol ... (Read more)
Dr. Bruce Brod's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Patients gave Dr. Brod an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among his clinical interests: allergic contact dermatitis, rosacea, and acne. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Rhode Island Hospital and UPMC Presbyterian for residency. He has received the following distinction: Recognized by Best Doctors in America 2009-2010, 2011-2012, 2013-2014. Dr. Brod speaks Spanish. Dr. Brod is professionally affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP).
Clinical interests: Atopic Dermatitis, Injectable Fillers, Skin Cancer, Rosacea, Surgical Procedures, Hyperhidrosis, Mol ... (Read more)
Dr. Maryam Haque, who practices in Phoenixville, PA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry.
Dr. Peter Motel's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Motel is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Temple University Hospital and Jefferson University Hospitals. He is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Sharon Zellis is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. Patient ratings for Dr. Zellis average 4.5 stars out of 5. Coventry, Aetna HSA, and Coventry HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Zellis honors. Dr. Zellis's education and training includes medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at Abington Memorial Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Zellis is professionally affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital.
Dermatologists are medical doctors who take care of your skin, hair, and nails. Their work can involve everything from treating uncomfortable and itchy allergic rashes, to injecting Botox and removing wrinkles, to performing surgery to remove life-threatening skin cancers.
Dermatology is divided into several branches. A dermatologist may perform all of these services in his or her daily work, or he or she may specialize and focus on just one field.
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.
Your skin is extremely important: it covers and protects everything in your body. A dermatologist helps keep it healthy, as well as looking and feeling good.