- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 4 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Oxford, PA.
Dr. Joseph Eckman is a general dentist in West Grove, PA. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Eckman takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Joseph McCormick specializes in orthodontics (braces) and practices in Oxford, PA. He is rated highly by his patients. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Gregory Eckman practices general dentistry in Oxford, PA. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Eckman accepts.