We found 9 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver near Oil City, PA.
Dr. Samuel Shialabba practices general dentistry. Dr. Shialabba's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Shialabba honors.
Dr. Bradley Kendzior works as an orthodontist in Reno, PA. Dr. Kendzior's average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Thaddeus Zawislak specializes in general dentistry and practices in Oil City, PA. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Edward Osborne works as a dentist in Seneca, PA. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces