We found 4 providers with an interest in musculoskeletal problems and who accept Coventry Gold near Lancaster, PA.
Dr. Mark Perezous works as an orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist in Lancaster, PA, Ephrata, PA, and Mount Joy, PA. These areas are among Dr. Perezous's clinical interests: knee problems, arthroscopic surgery, and sports health. He is affiliated with WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital. He graduated from Temple University School of Medicine. For his residency, Dr. Perezous trained at Temple University Hospital. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, PPHN, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers.
Relevant Interests: , Arthritis, Fractures
All Interests: Sports Health, Shoulder Problems, Fractures, Knee Problems, Arthroscopic Surgery, Arthritis, Trauma
Dr. Michael Gish is a Lancaster, PA physician who specializes in orthopedic trauma and sports medicine. He has indicated that his clinical interests include arthroscopic surgery, sports health, and trauma. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. Dr. Gish studied medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Relevant Interests: , Fractures
All Interests: Sports Health, Fractures, Arthroscopic Surgery, Trauma
Dr. Paul Carroll specializes in orthopedic trauma and sports medicine and practices in Lancaster, PA. He attended medical school at New York Medical College. Areas of expertise for Dr. Carroll include arthroscopic surgery, replacement arthroplasty (joint replacement), and sports health. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Carroll accepts.
Relevant Interests: , Fractures
All Interests: Sports Health, Fractures, Arthroscopic Surgery, Replacement Arthroplasty, Trauma
Dr. Vincent Avallone specializes in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery. He has a special interest in musculoskeletal problems. He is affiliated with WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Avallone studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Relevant Interests: , Musculoskeletal Problems
All Interests: Musculoskeletal Problems
rehabilitation physicians who accept Coventry Gold (20)?
- Self-care skills (bathing, grooming)
- Physical care (feeding, taking medication)
- Respiratory care (ventilator care, exercises for lung function)
- Cognitive skills (memory, problem solving)
- Vocational training
- Pain management
- Psychological counseling (adapting to a disability)
- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury