- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 1 dentists who accepts Aetna Leap Everyday Plus near Kennett Square, PA.
Dr. Robert Paolino works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Glen Mills, PA and Avondale, PA. Dr. Paolino's clinical interests encompass dental implant surgery. He is an in-network provider for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. He trained at Pennsylvania Hospital for residency. Dr. Paolino is affiliated with Riddle Hospital, Jennersville Regional Hospital, and Crozer-Keystone Health System. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery