- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Coventry Bronze $15 Copay OAHMO near Altoona, PA.
Dr. Michael Prematta's specialty is pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Prematta's clinical interests include sinusitis (sinus infection), immunodeficiency, and drug allergy. His professional affiliations include the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Riddle Hospital. He graduated from Penn State College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. He takes Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Immunodeficiency, Allergies, Hives, Tests, Food Allergy, Insect Sting Allergy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Jeffrey Rosch's area of specialization is allergy & immunology. He is rated highly by his patients. His areas of expertise consist of asthma and allergies. Dr. Rosch's professional affiliations include Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and UPMC Altoona. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College. Dr. Rosch's training includes a residency program at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Asthma
Dr. Michael Davies' medical specialty is allergy & immunology. He is affiliated with Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and UPMC Altoona. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Davies honors. Before performing his residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Dr. Davies attended Penn State College of Medicine for medical school.
Dr. Tracy Prematta practices pediatric allergy & immunology. She honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Prematta graduated from Penn State College of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. Her hospital/clinic affiliations include the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Riddle Hospital. Dr. Prematta welcomes new patients.
Dr. Rakesh Verma is a specialist in allergy & immunology. Dr. Verma (or staff) is conversant in Hindi and Punjabi. He is professionally affiliated with UPMC Altoona. He is a graduate of Guru Nanak Dev University. He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more.